November’s Design with Dialogue explored Interstellar Insights a newly prototyped tool and game from Tamara and Shawna Eberle of Traction Strategy. They last joined us in 2016 to share their last breaking new innovation process game Innovate or Dinosaur. OCAD U was among the first to experience –
Head into deep space and make cosmic connections with the Interstellar Insights mapping tool and game.
When the obvious observations and insights about your industry, market and customers are not enough, Interstellar provides you with a framework to explore your universe and discover new opportunities that can guide your work and enhance your innovation process or business goals.
Interstellar is designed to stimulate creative and critical thinking and incite deep and meaningful dialogue amongst participants. It is very flexible and can be used for a wide range of purposes and processes. Including:
- Mapping the customer journey
- Deepening your understanding of your customer’s needs and desires
- Finding new opportunities in the market to stand out or expand
- Business model experimentation
- Discovering ways to differentiate yourself from the competition
- Looking into the future and identifying strategies for today
- Exploring a system or process to improve or disrupt it
- Conceiving potential innovations
- Identifying organizational strengths and finding the gaps that need filling
- Charting a change process and diagnosing pain points and possibilities, and
- Figuring out how to change the world!